Thursday 18 October 2007

Maroon 5 "Makes Me Wonder" Rapidshare Music Video MV|뮤직 비디오|동영상|試聴 視聴 mp3 PV 動画 映画 歌詞



Maroon 5 were like the Fray of 2004. Seemingly overnight, they went from opening for Michelle Branch (Remember her? She was hot!) to complete and utter ubiquity. Their first song, "Harder to Breathe" or whatever, was an annoying piece of shit. But its follow-up, "This Love," was admittedly kinda catchy the first few times you heard it.

I enjoy my share of marginally talented pop-rock artists, but I wouldn't have posted about Maroon 5 had I not heard their new song and found it to be actually pretty dang good. Idolator, which posted an mp3 of it earlier today, compared it to the Whispers' "Rock Steady" (I'm saying though!), but I'm actually picking up more of a Thriller-era Michael Jackson vibe from it.

Am I saying it's that good? Obviously not, but it's a damn sight better than I would have expected. Lead singer Adam Levine is still pretty annoying, except when he's singing in his falsetto, in which case he's awesome, but it's the groove - a funky, '80s R&B-ish sort of thing, but with a somewhat more organic feel to it - that really makes "Makes Me Wonder."

No comments yet