Monday 8 October 2007

Robin Thicke "Wanna love you girl (Remix) by Boj de Jong" Rapidshare Music Video MV|뮤직 비디오|동영상|試聴 視聴 mp3 PV 動画 映画 歌詞



What do you expect from a dark haired, handsome and blue eyed guy like Robin Thick? You would definitely not expect the soul of Stevie Wonder to come from his voice. When I first heard the music single "I'm Not Loving You" I did expect to get swept off my feet in lyrics and melody.
One review called him cloying. His lyrics and melody are not super sweet at all.
His album is banging, but also as a producer and writer, he's amazing," the singer said of his friend. "We've been able to get to a point where we can work very easily together. I'll give him an idea and he'll understand exactly what wavelength I'm on." -Usher

A lot of people have kudos for Robin and his music. He has been described as the next generation of soul and the man that is going to change music. I have to agree, Robin's music is nothing like what is being played today. Another writer compared it to Justin Timberlake's Futuresex. Robin's soft sweet sounds are nothing like the pop, disco techish Futuresex.

Fans will be looking for Robin Thicke's new album after his current tour around the world. I'm sure that it will be another hit if it is anything like The Evolution of Robin.

Robin Thicke produces a great mixture of songs to relax to and shake your booty at.

All Night Long has gotten me out of my seat dancing every time. I can't forget about Wanna Love You Girl, that mixes pop beats to his soulful voice. Everything I can't have is a great mixture of Samba beats, Rhythm and Blues.

When asked what Robin's muse for the album was he said "My greatest desire with this album was to write songs that were completely honest and sing them with the emotion I was feeling when I wrote them, so that whoever listens to my music is brought as close to my experiences and life as possible."

Always carrying a heavy heart, Robin taught himself to play piano at the age of twelve so he could have an outlet to express himself. By the age of fourteen, he could play anything he heard on the radio. At sixteen, with no formal training, Robin began professionally writing and producing music for recording artists like Brandy and Brian McKnight. Over the years he has amassed dozens of gold and platinum records with artists including Usher, Mary J. Blige, Michael Jackson and Christina Aguilera.

Robin Thicke has music in his veins. He taught himself how to pay the piano at twelve. Robin then went on to professionally write music for Brandy, Brian McKnight, Usher, Mary J Blige, Michael Jackson and Christina Aguilera.

He broke out on his own in 2003 with A Beautiful World under the supervision of Nu American Music. In October 2006, Robin Thicke produced The Evolution of Robin Thicke under The Neptunes music label.
Robin Thicke's father, Alan Thicke made a name for himself in television with hits like Growing Pains and who recently published several books.
Robin Thicke's mother has made a name for herself on Days Of Our Lives, as a Broadway performer and Songwriter. Robin Thicke is making a name for himself in music. Not to mention that Robin is a Grammy award winning songwriter and producer.


No comments yet