Thursday 18 October 2007

My Chemical Romance "Teenagers" Rapidshare Music Video And Review+lyrics/MV/試聴 視聴 mp3 PV 動画 映画 歌詞/뮤직 비디오/동영상





My Chemical Romance - Teenagers (Reprise)

5/ 7/2007

GLAM... I suppose it was the next logical step for A&R pilferers My Chemical Romance.

But this is glam filtered through the Manic Street Preachers and chorus line cabaret. It's musically clichéd and lyrically a tad dubious - while the cover purports a message that "Violence is never the answer", the lyrical content (in particular the implication that "what you got under your shirt" will make the classmates who call you names "pay for the things that they did") providing an easily adaptable anthem for both sides depending on which lines you choose to shout the loudest.

Which, for a song intended to berate violence, seems something of a remarkably dangerous failing.



My Chemical Romance Lyrics

No comments yet